ILWU Local 13 Newsletter (E-newsletter) is an online publication of ILWU Local 13 available for free to its subscribers. Registered subscribers must understand and adhere to the terms and conditions as follows:
Parts of the E-newsletter
Registered users of the e-newsletter are provided with information on the latest updates, events, and news on the ILWU Local 13 website (www.ilwu13.com) that will help inform subscribers with the following information:
1. Banner Story – Main article summary that will set the tone/theme of the monthly E-newsletter
2. Articles - Current ILWU article titles with links to the full article
3. Stats – Totals of articles, photos, and videos, with links to each section
4. Events – List of monthly events with links
5. Links – Constant links to the most popular areas (bulletins, dispatch summaries, ect)
6. Updates – Newest and most important update with the website
The E-newsletter is released on a monthly basis.
Option to forward the E-newsletter
Registered subscribers can forward the E-newsletter to their family and friends who are also subscribers of the E-newsletter.
Registered subscribers can send feedback to the E-newsletter.
Registered subscribers can unsubscribe anytime to the E-newsletter.
All parts, contents and information present in the e-newsletter are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.